We offer tours of Oahu’s famous North Shore and beaches including Sharks Cove, Turtle Bay and the World famous Waimea Bay. Choose your water activities such as snorkeling or body boarding. Sharks cove has been rated by Scuba Diving Magazine as one of the “Top Twelve Shore Dives in the World”.
Located on Oahu’s world famous North Shore its a beautiful place not only to snorkel but to also explore the marine sea life in the tide pools. Some of the sea life you will see are, butterfly fish, parrot fish, eels, turtles, crustaceans, and invertebrates. Summertime is the best to snorkel here. Kuilima Bay/ Turtle Bay is also a great place to take a snorkel tour It’s located on the famous North Shore. The cove is enclosed by a natural rock barrier, protecting it from the waves, creating an ideal calm and relaxing snorkeling experience for the entire family. The water is crystal clear allowing you to see colorful fish, turtles, coral reefs and gem stones.
You can also layout on the white, warm sand. The World Famous Waimea is located in Haleiwa on the North Shore of O’ahu in the Hawaiian Islands at the mouth of the Waimea River. Waimea Valley extends behind Waimea Bay. Waimea means “Red Water” in Hawaiian. There are sometimes Hawaiian Spinner dolphins in the summertime. The marine habitats thrive here including fish, turtles, interesting topography and coral. Waimea Bay is part of the protected Pupukea marine life preserve that is an amazing place to take a snorkel tour. It’s illegal to fish, so the fish are often more tame and used to human interaction than at other places on the island. There is also a huge Waimea Bay jumping rock to jump off into the ocean and see some turtles.
• Our tours include beverages and snacks
• Equipment will be provided for selected activities
• Round trip transportation to and from North Shore to South Shore of Waikiki
• Pick up is 30-40 min prior to your tour time
• Weather conditions determine whether or not we may surf, bodyboard or snorkel as well as a BBQ lunch
• Restrictions include no wheel chair accessibility
• Cancellation Policy is 48 hours before the event
• 6 passenger minimum and maximum which is negotiable
• Adult cost is $135
• Children 3 and up $79
• Plus Hawaii sales tax
• 9am start time MONDAY, WEDNESDAY AND FRIDAY
• Duration is 4-5 hour